Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,527 (4,089TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)