Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,695 prices entered by 1,026 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.191 EGP / SGD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 244% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,906 (SGD $978) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)