Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,469 prices entered by 1,010 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.318 EGP / SGD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 231% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,359 (SGD $841) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)