Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,887 prices entered by 1,032 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.897 EGP / SGD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 239% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,704 (SGD $985) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)