Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,953 prices entered by 1,089 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.074 EGP / SGD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 231% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,897 (SGD $1,292) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)