Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,960 prices entered by 1,045 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.123 EGP / SGD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 215% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,833 (SGD $884) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)