Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,455 prices entered by 1,104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.399 EGP / SGD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,737 (SGD $1,921) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)