Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,148 (COL$2,275,786) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)