Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.684 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,393 (4,960₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)