Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,980 (9,134₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)