Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.677 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,142 (14,978₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)