Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.933 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,262 (4,863TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)