Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00439 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,662 (4,021,425 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)