Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00438 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,111 (2,082,341 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)