Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00431 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,734 (2,257,760 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)