Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.677 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,371 (€262) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)