Cost of living comparison between Siegen, Germany and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,070 (€422) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)