Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,590 (€576) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)