Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.293 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,387 (RM2,885) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)