Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17201 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,801 (₨33,727) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)