Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17209 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,980 (₨40,559) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)