Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14549 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,875 (₨122,864) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)