Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16762 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,093 (₨60,214) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)