Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,017 (30,181 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)