Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05165 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,318 (257,832 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)