Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05104 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,125 (80,811 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)