Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05404 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,607 (251,777 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)