Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05540 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,528 (153,922 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)