Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,098 (111,203 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)