Cost of living comparison between Shreveport, Louisiana, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,563 ($854) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (33 minutes ago)