Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15217 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,814 (57,921 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)