Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14403 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,959 (41,374 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (41 minutes ago)