Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,017 (﷼ 15,614,764) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)