Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,970 (﷼ 7,126,097) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)