Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,002 (﷼ 7,188,075) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)