Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,182 (元1,530) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (14 minutes ago)