Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.652 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,583 (元3,237) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)