Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.742 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,557 (元8,592) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (39 minutes ago)