Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,622 (24,172 Birr) in Shashamane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)