Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.803 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,687 (Dirham 3,891) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)