Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.799 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 152% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,886 (Dirham 3,102) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)