Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.888 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 172% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,492 (Dirham 1,737) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)