Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,832 (Dirham 2,293) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)