Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.835 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,671 (Dirham 4,069) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)