Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.915 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 165% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,866 (Dirham 3,025) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (44 minutes ago)