Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.761 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,887 (元5,754) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)