Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,810 (元5,945) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)