Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,029 (元8,930) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)