Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,640 (元5,882) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)