Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.617 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,403 (元3,211) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)