Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 466%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.743 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 176% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,343 (元3,771) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)