Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.625 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,717 (元3,701) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)