Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.653 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,351 (元5,408) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)