Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.524 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,545 (RM2,773) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (21 minutes ago)