Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.244 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,430 (1,440 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)