Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.227 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,980 (605 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)