Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.373 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,511 (€284) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)