Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,837 (€1,143) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)