Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,517 (€652) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)