Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,906 (€622) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)