Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.679 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,947 (€736) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)