Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.128 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,766 (€557) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)