Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.875 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,865 (8,463 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)