Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.872 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,347 (3,924 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (26 minutes ago)