Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.808 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,440 (1,903 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)