Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.175 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,842 (R$ 3,254) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)