Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.090 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,760 (€1,079) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)