Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.487 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,330 (RM3,862) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)