Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.207 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,002 (RM951) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)