Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.153 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,951 (RM3,359) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)