Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01606 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 208% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,915 (₩1,053,345) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)