Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,238 (₩805,878) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)