Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01557 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 202% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,300 (₩1,046,860) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)