Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01619 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 223% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,125 (₩748,706) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)