Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01594 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,124 (₩1,262,243) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)