Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16274 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,810 (¥47,993) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 170 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)