Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,029 (Rp 13,566,998) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)