Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 475%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,245 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.610 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 243% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,850 ($1,070) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)