Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.681 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 193% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,219 (CHF 1,885) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)