Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.300 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 203% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,317 (CHF 1,926) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Burgas costs 4.20 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prešov costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trabzon costs 35TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$23 (30 minutes ago)