Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.543 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,964 (1,533 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)