Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,124 (33,800 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)