Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,674 (18,185 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (16 minutes ago)