Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,276 (25,822 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)