Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26175 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,439 (₨51,343) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)