Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20894 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,982 (Taka 62,132) in Satkhira.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)