Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23614 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,614 (Taka 11,069) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)