Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21356 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,090 (Taka 56,614) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)