Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22370 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,125 (Taka 27,382) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)