Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.758 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,512 (C$1,564) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)