Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.951 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,475 (C$894) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)