Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,273 (﷼ 14,146,985) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)