Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13331 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,480 (₨86,115) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)