Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12562 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,355 (₨106,314) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alanya costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (about 2 hours ago)