Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15243 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,038 (₨78,977) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)