Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18013 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,276 (₨29,290) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)