Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15998 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,595 (₨53,727) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (30 minutes ago)