Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30388 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,477 (руб 27,897) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)