Cost of living comparison between Saratov, Russia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14131 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,972 (руб 21,029) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)