Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30301 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,269 (руб 23,988) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)