Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31615 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,115 (руб 9,854) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)