Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.406 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,103 (1,740KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $24,178 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (30 minutes ago)