Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.462 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,525 (910KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (23 minutes ago)