Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.257 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,317 (421KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)