Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.939 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,180 (421KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)