Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.627 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,736 (822KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)