Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,951 (﷼ 34,061,489) in Saqqez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)