Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,005 (﷼ 32,839,986) in Saqqez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)