Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14111 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 172% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,806 (¥48,231) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)