Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EGP / STD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,124 (4,569,658 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)