Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EGP / STD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,536 (3,101,752 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)