Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,808 prices entered by 1,053 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,422 (R$ 2,855) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)