Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,639 prices entered by 1,051 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.533 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,576 (R$ 1,188) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)