Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,659 prices entered by 1,202 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.065 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,002 (R$ 1,580) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)