Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,337 prices entered by 1,037 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.605 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,525 (R$ 2,592) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)