Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,859 prices entered by 949 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.098 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,732 (R$ 4,067) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)