Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,640 prices entered by 1,345 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.321 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,538 (R$ 1,793) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)