Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,887 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.424 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,176 (R$ 4,561) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)