Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,072 prices entered by 1,157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,406 (R$ 1,805) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)