Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,227 prices entered by 810 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,293 (R$ 4,568) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)