Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.758 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,386 (R$ 1,109) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)