Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.584 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,040 (R$ 4,153) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)