Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.337 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,164 (R$ 3,496) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)