Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.204 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,764 (R$ 3,605) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)