Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.847 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,966 (R$ 2,095) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)