Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,255 (R$ 1,397) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (43 minutes ago)