Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.369 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,309 (R$ 2,479) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)