Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.697 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,438 (R$ 1,306) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)